Thank you for you interest in Foundations for Learning: Preschool & Daycare. The Daycare is open to the entire community. Your child’s future is very important to us. We have many physical and educational programs to help enrich your child’s early childhood experience.
- Our center is licensed by the State of Michigan, and our staff members meet all state and local requirements.
- Foundations for Learning: Preschool & Daycare offers a combination of educational programs including the “A Beka” program. Our program emphasizes; Reading and Phonics skills, counting and Math skills, self-discipline, good manners, respect for authority, and accountability. The children will also be learning American Sign Language everyday.
- Foundations for Learning: Preschool & Daycare has structured Kindergarten classes for three, four, and five-year-old children taught by our Kindergarten teacher at Wixom Christian School. Children who are not currently enrolled in another kindergarten program will be automatically enrolled in these classes during their time at the center.
- Foundations for Learning: Preschool & Daycare’s physical programs include daily access to the Wixom Christian School gymnasium and library. Weather permitting, the toddlers also will be going outside everyday.
Contractual Weekly Prices are as follows:
6:30 AM – 6:00 PM
|Foundations for Learning Preschool & Daycare|
|PS 1/2 Day (8:00-12:00p)||$70/wk||$95/wk|
|PS Plus (8:00-3:10p)||$105/wk||$150/wk|
|PS Advantage (6:30-6:00p)||$160/wk||$215/wk|
- Five-year-old Kindergarten
- $150.00 – 5 days per week (8:00-3:10p pricing)
- $6.00 per hour before and after school
- Latchkey is offered for children ages four through the fourth grade
- Summer Camp
- $40.00 per day for children ages 6 through fourth grades