Thank you for your interest in Wixom Christian School. The information on this page will help you with the application process.
We begin accepting applications in March for the next fall term. The application process typically involves the following steps.
- Applicants for 3rd – 12th grades must have a testimony of salvation and attend a Bible-believing church.
- Complete the Application for 7th-12th grade
- Call the school office to schedule a parent/student interview.
- MEAP or Achievement test scores will be required along with his/her most recent grades.
- If no achievement test scores are available an entrance test may need to be scheduled.
If accepted, we will need the Enrollment Form filled out and turned in to the office.